|Alliance Circle Partners|
Connect with NAGAP on Facebook
Check out NAGAP on YouTube
NAGAP Executive Office:
P.O. Box 14605
Lenexa, KS 66285-4605
New Directions for NAGAP: Poised for the Next 25 Years
NAGAP is taking on some exciting new initiatives going into the New Year. This webpage has been designed to help you be better informed about the changes and projects going forward. We encourage you to share your thoughts and any suggestions on these new initiatives. Along with a new NAGAP Board, some of the exciting developments include:
- The launch of a new NAGAP website
- A new Strategic Plan for the future of NAGAP
- Updated Vision and Mission Statements
- “Branding” NAGAP as the Leader in Graduate Enrollment Management, not just Graduate Admissions Professionals
- Refreshed NAGAP logo and publications
President James Crane has created a video highlighting these recent developments. Please take the opportunity to view his video to learn more!
Click here for a summary of the Strategic Planning session.
Revised Mission and Vision Statements
Mission: To engage and advance Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals by promoting excellence and collaboration through education, research, and professional development.
Vision: Our vision is to be leaders on the forefront of Graduate Enrollment Management.