NAGAP provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization's visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from the various events below to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
We offer three distinct Institutes each year giving you the opportunity to market to a smaller, targeted audience. Includes event registration, exhibit table at the event, exclusive meal sponsorship and 10 minute presentation to attendees, among other benefits. The levels range from $500 - $4,000 - Limited availability! The PDI Sponsorship Form can be found here.
- Summer Institute for New Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (100+)
- Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (50+)
- Pre-Conference Institute - in conjunction with the Annual Conference (75-130+)
NAGAP strives to provide free educational webinars throughout the year to our members. Do you have educational content you feel would be valuable to our members? You can collaborate with us in two ways:
- Sponsored Webinar – collaborate with NAGAP on content and production “sponsored by” vendor noted in promotion materials - $500
- Vendor-Sourced Webinar – full production and content provided by the vendor, marketing and promotion provided to NAGAP members - $1,000
Held each year in April, the conference brings over 1100 GEM professionals together under one roof to gain insight and knowledge from peers and experts in the field.
- Sponsor an exclusive event or activity!
- Exhibit in our popular exhibit hall
- Vendor Presentation - Submit a proposal to present an in-depth, exclusive presentation at the conference. The call for proposals is closed for 2017; watch for more information on presenting in 2018 later this year.
The 2018 Marketing Prospectus is now available online! For more information on how you can participate in NAGAP's 2018 Annual Conference, please review the Prospectus or call NAGAP's Executive Office at 913-222-8655.
The 2018 Exhibitor Marketing Kit provides exhibitors co-branding opportunities!
Thank you to our 2018 Conference Sponsors!
2018 Annual Conference Exhibitors
Bay Path University
Cambridge English Language Assessment
Capture Higher Ed
CareerEco Virtual Events
EAB | Royall & Company
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
Educational Perspectives, NFP
FindAUniversity - FindAMasters.com & FindAPhD
Graduate Management Admission Council
IERF (International Education Research Foundation)
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
Keystone Academic Solutions
Paskill Stapleton & Lord
Peterson's Nelnet, LLC
SpanTran: The Evaluations Company
StudyPortals.com - Online Student Recruitment
World Education Services