SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES
Our members are waiting to hear from you.
NAGAP provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization's visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from the various events below to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
Who are our members?
- Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals
- Educational Administrators
- Student Affairs Professionals
- Deans and Assistant Deans
- Enrollment Management Decision-Makers
- Others interested in the pursuit of qualified graduate students.
Sponsor or exhibit at one of our upcoming events.
Professional Development Institutes
We offer three distinct Institutes each year giving you the opportunity to market to a smaller, targeted audience. Includes event registration, exhibit table at the event, exclusive meal sponsorship and 10 minute presentation to attendees, among other benefits. The levels range from $500 - $4,000 - Limited availability! Contact us for more information.
- Summer Institute for New Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (100+)
- Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals (50+)
- Pre-Conference Institute - in conjunction with the Annual Conference (75-130+)
NAGAP strives to provide free educational webinars throughout the year to our members. Do you have educational content you feel would be valuable to our members? You can collaborate with us in two ways:
- Sponsored Webinar – collaborate with NAGAP on content and production “sponsored by” vendor noted in promotion materials - $500
- Vendor-Sourced Webinar – full production and content provided by the vendor, marketing and promotion provided to NAGAP members - $1,000
Held each year in April, the conference brings over 1000 GEM professionals together under one roof to gain insight and knowledge from peers and experts in the field.
- Sponsor an exclusive event or activity!
- Exhibit in our popular exhibit hall
- Vendor Presentation - Submit a proposal to present an in-depth, exclusive presentation at the conference. The submission deadline for 2023 will be announced in summer 2022.
The 2023 Exhibitor and Sponsor Information will be available later this year. This will provide a complete list of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities along with some great new options for 2023. Click here for an at-a-glance overview of available exhibit booth options.