NAGAP is committed to providing its members, the profession, and higher education at-large substantive and comparative research that supports both professionally-related activities and global issues that drive key decisions in graduate schools. The research committee facilitates member-driven and industry-driven projects, and suggestions are always welcomed.
This committee also supports the understanding of research by teaching practitioner-oriented research methods, the promotion of member research through funding of grants, sharing of members' research, and fostering of discussions around various research related to graduate enrollment management.
Graduate Education Research Grant
The grant is designed to encourage emerging knowledge and understanding of the complexities of graduate enrollment management including all aspects of admissions and recruitment, enrollment, retention, and graduation in higher education.
Current ProjectsNAGAP is currently working on the projects below. If you have an interest in learning more about any of these projects or have an interest in getting involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual NAGAP Graduate Education Research Grant Application Process
- Biennial Salary Survey
- Research collaborations with external partners, including:
- DD Agency
- Council of Graduate Schools
- Carnegie Dartlet
- Education Dynamics
Recent Research and Joint Research Projects
- 2020 NAGAP/CGS Survey of Graduate Enrollment Management Professionals: Research-in-Brief
- Carnegie Dartlet and NAGAP Digital Insights Report 2021
- Education Dynamics and NAGAP: Marketing and Enrollment Management Benchmark Report 2020
- RNL & NAGAP: Marketing and Recruitment Practices for Grad Students Report
- EAB 2020 Pulse Survey Report
- IERF: A Guide to International Academic Records
To learn more, reports are available on the members-only online networking platform, The Exchange, under the Professional Development Library.